PKWA have undertaken and facilitated a number of research projects into the health and social needs of the local South Asian community.
- The Mental Health needs analysis for the South Asian community North Kirklees.
- The Asian Carers needs analysis, North Kirklees.
- Department of Health funded research into ethnicity, drugs and offending.
- Research into the social support needs of Asian elders.
- The support needs analysis of young Asian carers in North Kirklees.
- The support needs analysis of single parents and teenage parents in the South Asian community.
- The housing support needs analysis of young Asians.
- The support needs analysis of young Asian's with drug and alcohol dependencies.
- The childcare support needs analysis of South Asian parents in North Kirklees.